miercuri, 1 octombrie 2008

tell me that your soul...
that is based only on blue and light
tell me that what's on my mind..
tell me,tell me please that's beeing right

just a wave that whashes all
all the footprints on my soul...
all the bad thoughts on my mind..
tell me please that i'm not blind!

like a star on deep black sky
please don't ask me, ask not why!
feel the morning just like i...
full of passion, ask not why!

take a straw and blow my soul...
'cause it's crushed by "all of all"
take a spoon and steer my life
'cause is dark and there's no light.

turn me off and turn me on
but please!!!...please just on and on!
come and see me,go and leave me.
be with me, and then just feel me!

put a finger, feel my soul...
please don't tell me that is cold...
if it is...just do this please:
give your hand,'cause that i miss!!!

for an end but not THE END....
i want you to understand...
what i've said is what i ment...
that my soul is just a scent!!!
just a kiss for good times,right...
and a hard miss for the sunlight...

Niciun comentariu: